Sign up below to be notified when registration begins for 2015 season. Membership is granted on a first-come-first-served basis, with returning members having the earliest access. If you would like to be a NEW member of the Clinton Hill CSA in 2015, please sign up below.
The season will last 22 weeks, beginning in June and lasting into November. The share pick up each week will be on Thursday evenings between 5 - 7:30pm at PS 56 in Clinton Hill.
THE VEGETABLE SHARE
- Vegetable Share: 22 weeks of organically grown vegetables from Windflower Farm.
What To Expect From Your Vegetable Share
- 22 Weeks of Fresh, seasonal, organically grown produce from Windflower Farm, from June into November
- 8-15 different vegetables every week for less money than what you would spend at the grocery store
- The satisfaction of helping to sustain local agriculture in upstate New York
- Weekly newsletters on produce preservation, preparation, storage, and recipes
- A greater sense of community
All Member Households are required to volunteer 4 hours (total) per season. This can be done by helping out during pick-up hours on site or doing a number of other projects.
- Vegetable Share Plan A: $548 ($24.91/week), If your total annual household income is over $35,000/year.
- Vegetable Share Plan B: $348 ($15.82/week), If your total annual household income is under $35,000/year.
- Vegetable Share Plan C: Payment through Food Stamps, SNAP Program. CHCSA has accepted food stamps since we first began in 2002. E-mail our Treasurer at Treasurer@clintonhillcsa.org for more information using food stamps.
In addition to the basic Vegetable Share, there are other shares to enjoy! Click the links below for more information:
- Fruit Share
- $144.00 ($7.20/week)
- 20 weeks of fruit produced with minimal inputs (but not organic) by local farmers.
- Flower Share
- $124.00 ($12.40/week)
- 10 weeks of fresh cut flowers grown organically at Windflower Farm.
- Egg Share
- 22 weeks of brown eggs from pastured chickens grown by neighbors of Windflower Farm, the Brownells.
- 1 Dozen: $116.00 ($5.27/week), 2 Dozen: $230.00 ($10.45/week)
- Lewis Waite Farm: Meat, Poultry, Cheese, Honey, Jams, Granola, Juice, Flour, Beans, Grains, and other great food products available for delivery to our pick-up site each month through Lewis Wait Farm's on-line ordering system; Products from over 20 farms available in one place!
- Dairy Share: Dairy Share through Milk Not Jails available for summer 2014!
* All pricing information updated for 2014 season.